The WDI Board of Directors is a multigenerational board that includes college students, graduate students, professionals, and professors. Click here to meet the Board of Directors. When possible, the Board of Directors uses a consensus based decision making model.
The WDI delegates some decision making to its committees and subcommittees. Committees also use a consensus based decision making model.
- Executive Committee,https://womensdebateinstitute.org/executive-committee
- Operations Committee,https://womensdebateinstitute.org/operations-committee
- Recruitment & Admissions Committee,https://womensdebateinstitute.org/recruitment-and-admissions-committee
- Highschool Programming Committee, :https://womensdebateinstitute.org/highschool-programming
- Community Development Committee.https://womensdebateinstitute.org/community-development-committee
- Project Programming Committee.https://womensdebateinstitute.org/project-programming-expectations
- Finance & Development Committee https://womensdebateinstitute.org/finance-and-development-committee-expectations
In order to ensure a greater diversity of views, we welcome participation on our committees from interested parties
For more information contact Assistant Executive Director Nicole Nave at email@example.com