The WDI Board of Directors is a multigenerational board that includes college students, graduate students, professionals, and professors. Click here to meet the Board of Directors. When possible, the Board of Directors uses a consensus based decision making model.
The WDI delegates some decision making to its committees and subcommittees. Committees also use a consensus based decision making model.
Permanent committees include:
- the Executive Committee,
- the Operations Committee,
- the Recruitment & Admissions Committee,
- the Highschool Programming Committee
- the Community Development Committee.
- the Project Programming Committee.
- the Finance & Development Committee.
In order to ensure a greater diversity of views, we welcome participation on our committees from interested parties.