Skip to content
- commitment to the mission of the WDI
- teaching experience (including coaching)
- comfortable with diverse debate formats and/or styles
- experience working with diverse constituencies
- attendance at the WDI from August 7th-12th, 2020
- create and teach sessions on relevant substantive content (coordinate with and mentor staff, use team teaching strategies)
- develop and implement engaging strategies to teach debate skills
- coordinate with staff and board on development of curriculum and teaching materials during the year in advance of WDI (teaching materials must be completed two months in advance)
- productive collaboration with students, staff and board members
- participate in community development exercises with students and staff while at WDI
- willing and eager to work with diverse constituencies
All applications are due by March 9th, 2020. Applicants will be notified around April 10th, 2020.
The WDI will be held at Camp Tyler in Whitehouse,TX on August 7th-12th, 2020.
All travel expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with the WDI reimbursement policy.
To complete the Instructor Application, please CLICK HERE.