Donations from individuals like you are the backbone of our organization. Become a part of the WDI community by donating today. The WDI is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and we are proud that 70% of our annual revenue comes from donations by individuals, universities, and foundations.
Donations in any amount can be made by using the form below:
Checks made out to the Women’s Debate Institute can also be mailed to:
WDI c/o Sarah Glaser
4540 Julian Street
Denver, CO 80211
Some of the things we use your tax-deductible donation for are:
- Offering the WDI tuition free to all accepted students
- Providing travel stipends so financial hardship is never an impediment to an accepted student’s attendance.
- Paying travel costs for our volunteer staff.
- Conducting trainings to reduce gender based violence in the debate community.
- Paying for childcare stipends and childcare at the camp in order to ensure that the WDI is a family friendly space.
All of us at the WDI – our Board, faculty and students – sincerely appreciate your donation. Read personal notes from WDI debaters.
If you have any questions, please contact us.