Thank you so much for your interest in working with the Women’s Debate Institute. The qualifications and job responsibilities are listed below.
– Commitment to the mission of the Women’s Debate Institute
– Teaching experience (including coaching)
– Comfort with a diversity of debate formats and/or styles
– Experience with diverse constituencies
– Participation in one-day online virtual camps (Dates TBD)
– Create and teach sessions on relevant substantive content (coordinate and mentor with staff, use team teaching strategies)
– Develop and implement engaging strategies to teach debate skills
– Coordinate with staff and board on development of curriculum and teaching materials in advance of WDI (teaching materials finalized two weeks before virtual camp)
– Productive collaboration with students, staff, and board members – Participate in community development exercises with students and staff during virtual camp
– Willing and eager to work with diverse constituencies
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form
Staff Application: https://forms.gle/YzmtNWqWLhVt2Wty6
All applications are due by June 15th, 2021. Applicants will be notified around July 1st, 2021.
The WDI will hold two virtual Day Camp experiences in August 5th and 7th respectively