Thank you so much for your interest in working with the Women’s Debate Institute as a Community Development Assistant. The qualifications and job responsibilities are listed below.
– Commitment to the mission of the Women’s Debate Institute
– Teaching experience (including coaching)
– Comfort with a diversity of debate formats and/or styles
– Experience with diverse constituencies
– attend virtual session as scheduled
– conduct activities and lead discussions with students during virtual session
– coordinate with instructional staff and WDI board members to ensure smooth operation of summer programming
Community Development Assistant Application: https://forms.gle/EwKTBCU4rG7paBLP7
All applications are due by June 15th, 2021. Applicants will be notified around July 1st, 2021.
The WDI will hold two virtual Day Camp experiences in August 5th and 7th respectively
Instructor application can be found here