Skip to content
- commitment to the mission of the WDI
- teaching experience (including coaching)
- comfortable with diverse debate formats and/or styles
- experience working with diverse constituencies
- attendance at the WDI from August 7th-12th, 2020
- create and teach sessions on relevant substantive content (coordinate with and mentor staff, use team teaching strategies)
- develop and implement engaging strategies to teach debate skills
- coordinate with staff and board on development of curriculum and teaching materials during the year in advance of WDI (teaching materials must be completed two months in advance)
- productive collaboration with students, staff and board members
- participate in community development exercises with students and staff while at WDI
- willing and eager to work with diverse constituencies
All applications are due by April 1 st, 2020. Applicants will be notified around April 10th, 2020.
The WDI will be held at Camp Tyler in Whitehouse,TX on August 7th-12th, 2020.
All travel expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with the WDI reimbursement policy.
To complete the Instructor Application, please CLICK HERE.